Mechanism of Examination
- The answer sheets (internal exam, tests, assignments, tutorials etc) of the students are distributed to students for the verification and any grievance is redressed immediately.
- The marks obtained by the students in internal assessment tests are displayed on the departmental notice board.
- If student found any corrections or issue, they can meet the individual staff and can re-verified and grievance is redressed immediately.
- The continuous evaluation of students is carried out by individual faculty regarding theory lectures, labs, assignments, unit tests and tutorials.
- The internal marks are allotted based on defined strategies and displayed on notice board.
- If any query, it is reverified with faculty/HOD.
- If students are facing any problems related to exam, they are solved by the CEO of institution.
- The grievances during the conduction of online/theory examinations are considered and discussed with the principal and if necessary, forwarded to the University examination section.
- Only the first-year students of UG can make application for their revaluation at college level and remaining students of other courses at UG/PG level communicate with the University regarding revaluation.
- The Institution follows the University policy.
- The entire mechanism to deal with examination related grievances is time bound as per university rule and regulations.
- All the grievances (Excepts University Level) are solved within 1 to 4 working days depending on the type of grievances.
MECHANISM OF INTERNAL ASSESSMENT
The internal assessment reforms were constantly monitored by the academic committee, Principal, CEO and the Examination Committee. The constant efforts are taken to improve the performance of students.
- The overall internal assessment of the students was carried out on the basis of internal exam, tutorial, home assignments, surprise test, group discussion, seminars, project work, oral/viva and personal observation.
- Industrial visits are arranged for the students and students submit the visit report which is also considered for internal assessment.
- The participation and performance of students in Sports, NSS, other extracurricular and cultural activities is also considered.
- The overall internal assessment score is prepared by individual department as per the SPPU guidelines.
- The final internal marks are submitted to SPPU web portal and shard copy of the same is maintained in the department for future grievances.
TRANSPARENCY AND EVALUATION CRITERIA
- Internal assessment was carried out as directed by the SPPU and UGC.
- The evaluation criteria are communicated to the departments before the commencement of the internal and practical examinations.
- Students are clearly made aware of the eligibility conditions required for internal assessment and is displayed on noticeboard.
- The internal assessment test schedules are prepared by CEO and communicated to the students well in advance.
TRANSPARENCY AND ROBUSTNESS (Frequency and Mode)
- To ensure proper conduct of formative tests, one invigilator is assigned to each hall.
- Evaluation is done by the concerned course teacher within 10 days from the date of examination.
- The checked answer sheets are randomly verified by HOD as well CEO to ensure the standard evaluation process.
- The answer sheets are distributed to the students for verification. If any doubts, grievance is redressed immediately.
- The marks obtained by the students in internal assessment tests are displayed on the department notice board.
- Practical and project examination are conducted; the internal and external examiner appointed by the university.
- To ensure the transparency and control the mall practices the internal squad was appointed at the college level apart from the university flying squad.