Providing quality education in emerging fields to produce knowledgeable and cultured human resource, contributing to the process of national development.
- Upliftment of rural masses through appropriate education.
- To empower the socially,economically and educationally marginalized sections of the rural society of the region.
- To augment a new generation of students for contributing to the future knowledge society.
OBJECTIVES OF LIBRARY
- To select, acquire, preserve and disseminate relevant and latest information.
- To Supply the latest information to all specialties in their respective field.
- To issue and retrieve books and other relevant material on notice boards.
- To assist users to access information on World Wide Web.
- To provide information communication transmission service to all user.
RULES OF LIBRARY
- Students should produce their identity card as and when demanded by the library staff.
- While entering in the central library or Reading hall Reader must show their I Card to the user tracking computerized system.
- Keep your belonging at property counter while entering in the library.
- Student should check the books before issuing. If you find any deficiency show it to the staff & take the signature.
- Writing / scribbling on or tearing of pages of library books, news papers, periodicals etc, is prohibited & will be liable for strict action.
- All the books of library must be returned before annual examination.
- Book Bank facility is available for economically backward students as well as to scholar students.
- Students must keep silence in the library & reading hall.
- Duplicate I Card will be issued on extra charge of Rs. 50/-.
- If the reader is having any suggestion, he / she can directly meet to the Librarian or use suggestion box.
- The students must return the books within 7 days; however they can return it before the date & take another book.
- Fine of Rs. 1.00 will be imposed for late return books per day per book.
- A fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged on late return of books issued on Identity card for reading in reading hall.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited inside the library.
Special Features of Library
|Sr.No.||Special Feature of Library|
|1||Book Bank Facility|
|2||Competitive Examination Book Section|
|3||KOHA software ,fully computerized online issue and return with barcode facility|
|5||Dr.Abdul Kalam Library Section|
|6||Membership for N-List database|
|7||Interlibrary Loan Facility With other Sister Institute|
Library Advisory Committee
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Mr.Adinath Gopinath Darandale||Librarian||B.Sc.M.Lib.I.Sc. SET,NET||9730675127/ firstname.lastname@example.org||2||Mr.Sukhdev Chimaji Pawar||Library Attendent||S.S.C.||email@example.com|
|Central Library||Monday To Saturday||9.00 am To 5.00 pm|
|Reading Hall||Monday To Saturday||9.00 am To 5.00 pm|
|During Exam Period|
|Central Library||Monday To Saturday||9.00 am To 6.00 pm|
|Reading Hall||Monday To Saturday||9.00 am To 6.00 pm|
Sections in Library
|Sr.No.||Name of Section|
Library at a Glance
|4.||Under Graduate Books||9884|
|5.||Dr.Abdul Kalam Library Section||Post Graduate Books|
|7.||Book Purchased Under Research Project||383|
|8.||Book Bank Books||10752|
|9.||Kalam Library Books||195|
|11.||Audio Visual Aids||71|
|12.||Journals & Magazines||26|
|14.||Name of Library Software||KOHA|
- Membership will be given to admit students in college after submission of library membership form in library.
- Library membership for students will be valid for only one academic year, for next academic year need to submit new membership form.
- All the students and staff shall sign in the gate register at the entrance of library.
- Deposit your personal belonging at the property counter.
- Members are not allowed to borrow book on account of another member.
- Book bank facility will be providing to economically poor and needy students for available sets of book.
- If book lost, fine shall be charged along with price of book.
|Sr.No.||Name of Service|
|1.||Circulation of Books & Journals.|
|2.||Reference and Referral Service.>|
|5.||Current Awareness Service|
|6.||News Paper Clipping|
|10.||Book Bank Facility,|
|11.||Audio Visual Aids Facility.|
|12.||Information Literacy Programme|
|13.||User Orientation and awareness|
|14.||Information deployment and notification|